Welcome to Boone County, Iowa
Chamber Cancels 2020 Holiday Lighted Parade - (released 11.11.20)
The Boone County Chamber of Commerce announced today that the Holiday Lighted Parade and Tree Lighting ceremony, originally scheduled for Thursday, December 3rd in downtown Boone, has been cancelled due to new proclamations from the Governor’s office and the increase in local COVID-19 cases. <MORE>
We support the continued development of safe recreational trails. Click here to learn more about the Boone County trails plan and how YOU can be a part of building the most transformational new trail system for Iowa!
Support Boone County Trails with a CHARITABLE GIFT
The Boone County Chamber of Commerce' mission is to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life in Boone County
Doing the things nobody knows how they get done.
The Boone County Chamber staff spends almost every waking hour dedicated to making retail, industry, tourism and our communities the best they can be. As a small business advocacy organization, we put in long hours, nights and weekends, to fulfill our mission to our members.
Holiday Lighted Parade
Farm to Table Dinner
- Act as trustworthy and responsible stewards of the Chamber's funds, seeking to direct resources with wisdom and integrity
- Treat all of our relationships with honesty, respect and fairness
- Be actively involved in our community as leaders who will identify and address issues of community and regional concern
- Be passionate about providing businesses with the tools they need to grow and prosper
Be open to new ideas and willing to consider change
- Listen and work with others as a team in order to enable our success and fulfill our mission